1. Don’t panic.
Stop everything you are doing, take a deep breath and think.
2. Nobody is thinking about you. Every person thinks about himself, exactly like you do.
3. Never cut and dye your hair before an important event.
4. Nothing is that good or that bad, how it looks like.
5. Treat people the way you would like them to treat you.
6. It’s better to buy one expensive thing, that you really really like, than some cheap things, that you don’t like that much.
7. Around the world there are very few really important things; when the sadness comes to you, ask yourself “Is this really important?”
8. Your success depends on how you cope with failure.
9. Be honest and good.
10. Buy only the clothes, that when you are wearing them, there is little desire to jump.
11. Rely on instincts, not on your imagination.
12. When you feel that failure broke you, check if it’s a real failure. For that, you need to:
a. think ” Ah, fuck it”
b. find something good in that situation, if you can’t do that - find something funny. If you can’t do that too, (maybe it’s not working, or maybe it’s the real problem), check 1 and 5 rules.
13. Don’t think that the life will be safe and fair.
14. Sometimes you just have to flow with everyone else."